Math Centers

Math Centers
Monkey Counts

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bottle Cap Literacy Memory Game

My kinders love playing all kinds of board games. I made a Bottle Cap Literacy Memory Game. It is played like traditional memory games. Students turn over bottle caps looking to match upper to lower case letters. Another version of the game is to match beginning sound picture game pieces to letter game pieces. Check out the game on my Teachers pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook store.
Many children come to school today with little experience playing board games. This game is great for students learning to take turns, conversation with others, and social interaction.
I posted a picture of the cover at the bottom of blog with a small picture on the side.

1 comment:

  1. It's on my wish list! It looks adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    Amy Burton

    ReplyDelete