Math Centers

Math Centers
Monkey Counts

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Grab and Go Center Activities

Do you kiddos always say "I'm Done"? I have come up with a way for my early finishers to work on an activity independently. I have a "I'm Done" basket full of Literacy and Math packets inside of a zipper pencil pouch. I got the pencil pouches at Dollar Store. I also got some dry erase markers at Dollar Store that have small erasers on the cap. I also purchased some mini clothes pins from the craft store. I laminate the cards and cut them apart. I put the Beginning sounds cards, or number counting cards inside with clothes pins and dry erase markers. My students choose an independent activity and clip the correct answer under each card.  They love working on the floor with the pencil packets. I have included the Beginning Sounds, Counting Numbers, Ending Sounds and Rhymes on my Teacher pay Teacher and Teacher Notebook stores. Check the bottom of the blog for a picture of the Beginning Sounds pack.

1 comment: